Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Joni-info!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Joni-info’s Website, In addition located at Joni-info.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Therefore Do not continue to use Joni-info if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Therefore Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: In addition “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you,
Therefore the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. Therefore “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
Therefore All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the
Therefore Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, Therefore in accordance with and Therefore subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable Therefore and therefore as referring to same.
Therefore Cookies are used by our website to enable the functionality of certain areas to make it easier for people visiting our website.
Unless otherwise stated, Joni-info and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Joni-info. Therefore All intellectual property rights are reserved.
Therefore You may access this from Joni-info for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Joni-info
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Joni-info
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Joni-info
- Redistribute content from Joni-info
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. In addition Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Template.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website.
Joni-info does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website.
Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Joni-info, Therefore its agents and/or affiliates.
Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. In addition To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Joni-info shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability,
Therefore damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Joni-info reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, In addition libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Joni-info a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as. They hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls. And charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our. Website linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. Therefore You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website.
No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. Therefore You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request.
Therefore We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time.
By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment.
We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not excluded under applicable law.